🍁 Manufactured in Canada 🍁 Emerald Hutterite White Goose Down Duvet 500 TC & 725 Fill Power Luxurious Ultra-Soft
Unit price per
• ★DELUXE SOFTNESS & COMFORT★ - Luxurious Cotton shell with 500 Thread Count per square inch and 100% cotton sateen with corner ties. Corner ties allow you to keep your favorite duvet cover secured with the duvet. The comforter is down proof and fine double needle edged with self-material piping, with a Damask Swiss Dots pattern. Ultra-soft and breathable, the fabric provides a plush and silky touch that gives you a super cozy night's sleep.
• ★FLUFFY & All Season★ - 15 options are available in Twin ( 64” x 88” ), Full/Double ( 78” x 88” ), Queen ( 88” x 90” ), King ( 102” x 90” ), and California King ( 110” x 100” )! Summer, All-Season, and Deluxe down fill weight available! Choose a combination that's perfect for your home! Good for any bedroom, guestroom bedding, or home collection. Please note that the measurement indicates the size of duvet shell.
• ★100% NATURAL & HEALTHY★ - Made by natural materials and with premium quality hutterite white goose down supplied by RDS certified members, ensuring that the down comes from animals that were not subject to any unnecessary harm. The comforter is natural, safe, and skin-friendly.
• ★SLEEP IN A CLOUD★- Premium 725 Loft high fill power hutterite goose down filling, filled in baffle boxes quilted for lightweight, superb softness and smoothness like a cloud to create the ultimate comfort. Proudly manufactured in Canada by a member of the Down Association of Canada. 15-year quality warranty.
• ★PACKAGING★-The comforter is packaged tightly in a reusable bag, so please spread it out for a few hours to let it regain its loftiness for first-time use.
I very rarely write reviews, but felt I owed Highland Feather a shout out after benefiting from their Hutterite White Goose down duvets for so many years. From my first purchase over 30 years ago, to the most recent purchases for my entire family, Highland Feather is a brand that has earned my trust for providing high quality products. I also appreciate the ability to customize the fill weight to hit that sweet spot of warmth and comfort.
Queen Duvet Winter weight... Wow... quality and more quality! 500 thread count covering, 725 power fill with 40oz weight! I think I could sleep outside with this in Winter and be warm!
Made with Canadian Hutterite White Goose down, feels so soft and comfortable. This duvet is lush and airy but not to puffy. It is not flat or thin anywhere. Threads and down seem to be top notch.
Linens Delight Company is a very professional, courteous, prompt and understanding company to deal with. Would recommend them as they are a Canadian company using Canadian down with manufacturing right here in Canada. Excellent service, quality and prices. Glad I found this Canadian company! Great products.
Package arrived small fluffed up to amazing light weight comforter! Highly recommend for this price range.
I'm a feather junkie so this is a dream blanket for me.i wanted my bed to feel like a hotel and I achieved with the feel of feather. Takes awhile for it to "fluff" as it come folded and vacum sealed. Once opened and able to breath, it is thick fluffy and light weight..warm,cozy,but not too hot! I am very happy with the quality for the price..would highly recommended..but remember if you purchase...give it time to fluff!
Love everything about this comforter. The material is very thick and I can tell it won't thin out when laundered. Very full, soft and has a perfect weight to it.