🍁 Manufactured in Canada 🍁 Wolfgangsee Hungarian White Goose Down Duvet 500 TC & 750 Fill Power Luxurious Ultra-Soft
Unit price per
• ★DELUXE SOFTNESS & COMFORT★ - Luxurious Cotton shell with 500 Thread Count per square inch and 100% cotton sateen with corner ties. Corner ties allow you to keep your favorite duvet cover secured with the duvet. The comforter is down proof and fine double needle edged with self-material piping, with a Damask Swiss Dots pattern. Ultra-soft and breathable, the fabric provides a plush and silky touch that gives you a super cozy night's sleep.
• ★FLUFFY & All Season★ - 15 options are available in Twin ( 64” x 88” ), Full/Double ( 78” x 88” ), Queen ( 88” x 90” ), King ( 102” x 90” ), and California King ( 110” x 100” )! Summer, All-Season, and Deluxe down fill weight available! Choose a combination that's perfect for your home! Good for any bedroom, guestroom bedding, or home collection.
• ★100% NATURAL & HEALTHY★ - Made by natural materials and with premium quality Hungarian white goose down supplied by RDS certified members, ensuring that the down comes from animals that were not subject to any unnecessary harm. The comforter is natural, safe, and skin-friendly.
• ★SLEEP IN A CLOUD★- Premium 750 Loft high fill power Hungarian goose down filling, filled in baffle boxes quilted for lightweight, superb softness and smoothness like a cloud to create the ultimate comfort. Proudly manufactured in Canada by a member of the Down Association of Canada. 15-year quality warranty.
• ★ PACKAGING ★-The comforter is packaged tightly in a reusable bag, so please spread it out for a few hours to let it regain its loft for first-time use.
So happy with this brand. I originally purchased the winter weight and loved it, and just recently purchased the summer weight as well. Money well spent to be comfortable every night.
I love this blanket. It's fluffy, warm and I couldn't be happier with this purchase. I'm sure there are those who would think it's too warm, like my husband who is a human furnace - but my daughter and I agree that it is perfect.
I really like it but I usually sleep cold and find this duvet can be warm. I'd say this is a winter duvet and may be too hot for summer, especially if you're a hot sleeper. However, it's super light and soft and comfortable. It's as expected and excellent value for money just a bit on the warmer side.
I read many reviews and after researching I made my purchase. I love everything about this comforter. From the packaging, dust bag. Attention to the little things make this purchase even more special. You won't be disappointed. Softness and quality is above and beyond.
Excellent duvet. It's so warm and comfortable. It makes bedtime something to look forward too. Very much recommend. I find it breathable and easy to clean.