Highland Feather 100% French Linen Duvet Cover Set - Linen Bedding Set - Classic Luxury - Ultra-Soft & Breathable
Precio de oferta
Precio unitario por
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Our linen bed sheet sets are made from premium quality flax, harvested in an environmentally friendly way in France. Linen is known for its breathability and pleasantness in all seasons. It is insulating in winter and cool in summer. It gives optimal comfort in the day and at night.
- NATURALLY SKIN FRIENDLY: The linen comes from the cellulose-based fibers of flax. The fabric is skin friendly and it can absorb up to 20% moisture without it feeling wet. Flax is typically grown organically and is also considered a natural fiber, making it more friendly to your skin. This is what you should get if you value natural materials.
- HEIRLOOM QUALITY DESIGN: These afforable and comfortable linen sheets are an ideal choice for your bedroom all year-round. They add a nice touch to your room with a crafty look and they're as comfy as they look.
- EXTRA DURABLE: French Linen is a durable fiber, it is 30% stronger than cotton and 20% stronger than silk.
- EASY TO CARE: One of the best features of French linen is that it does not require more than ordinary care. This makes it an ideal textile for bedding sheets, adding to its already quality attributes.
Opiniones de clientes
I love how it feels and it’s not too hot. Looks great on my bed!
These are nice linen sheets for the $$ - love the dark green color. They had no chemical smell when I opened the package - just smelled 'natural' - like linen. The overall quality seems good, and they wash & dry well. I washed them in my HE top load washer on Normal - Bedding setting, Eco-warm, and dried on medium heat. I dried each sheet separately so they wouldn't be crowded - they dry much faster that way, and are less prone to major wrinkles. I have a 12" memory foam mattress and the fitted sheet is more than adequate to cover it. The top sheet is extra wide and long - provides great coverage as well. The pillow cases have a French envelope closure and are a bit over-sized, so I'll need to get some newer king size pillows to fill those out. Linen sheets aren't what I'd call soft when they are new, but they do soften with use and time. The biggest benefit for me has been the temperature regulating nature of linen. I 'sleep hot' and linen sheets are wonderful for that - no more overheating and having to throw off covers in the middle of the night. My sleep quality has greatly improved since switching to linen sheets several years ago. I will update my review if they start to fall apart, but I suspect they'll last a while. Will buy again when needed.
I bought these for camping but they turned out to be my favorite linen sheets so far. These are thicker than my other two sets, but just as comfortable and keeps me cool. For reference, I purchased them for camping in Texas around Houston in the summer (hot & humid) and they are good at staying cool. My other sets are very thin and I like that this set is a little thicker then those. Linen has a looser weave than cotton sheets and will seem very thin if you're not use to them, but I love linen sheets now that I've started using them.
When they arrived, I washed them in cold water (my norm) and delicate cycle (per label instructions) and dried on delicate. My first question had been if they would fit on my 12" mattress plus topper, absolutely they did. The top sheet and pillowcases were generously sized. The latter especially was a definite and very pleasant surprise! Then it was time for bed. I'm a believer in a cool room and warm bed. Frequently that means if I get out of bed during the night the bed feels clammy and cold when I return. Neither of those happened last night. According to my tracker, I slept better and longer than I had in recent memory.
I’m used to cotton or microfiber sheets, so these took a while to get used to. They feel satiny (sort of) and luxuriously comfortable. I love the ’heavy’ drape of the fabric- it’s comforting in a way. The best thing is that they really are temperature-regulating! My old mattress was a memory foam one that was a total heat trap and I’d constantly overheat, but with these I was MUCH cooler. I’m now a fan of bamboo sheets. It fits well on my new 13” hybrid mattress (foam layer on pocketed coils, so much cooler than memory foam only!). They’re great value for money, as other 100% bamboo sheets are much more expensive. The only issue was that, out of the box, a section of the sewing on the elastic border of the fitted sheet had come unstitched (see pic). Otherwise it seems well-made. Would like to buy in purple but it’s been out in my size.