🍁 Manufactured in Canada 🍁 Lucerne Hungarian White Goose Down Duvet 700 TC & 850 Fill Power Luxurious Ultra-Soft
Precio de oferta
Precio unitario por
• ★DELUXE SOFT & COMFORT ★ - Highland Feather luxurious cotton shell with 700 Thread Count per square inch (350TC double ply) and 100% cotton sateen, corner tie offers the option to put on your favourite duvet cover and secures the duvet in place. Down proof, fine double needle edged with Satin cord piping. Ultra-soft, breathable and extra durable, the plush and silk touch provide you a quiet and super cozy night's sleep.
• ★ FLUFFY & All Season★ - 15 options available. Twin ( 64” x 88” ), Full/Double ( 78” x 88” ), Queen ( 88” x 90” ), King ( 102” x 90” ), and California King ( 110” x 100” )! Summer, All-Season, and Deluxe Fill! Make a combination that best suits you in any climate! Good home collection for bedroom or guestroom bedding.
• ★ 100% NATURAL & HEALTHY ★ - Made by natural materials, and premium quality Hungarian white goose down supplied by RDS members, ensuring that the down and feathers come from animals that were not subject to any unnecessary harm. It is natural, safe, and skin-friendly.
• ★ SLEEP IN A CLOUD ★-Premium 850 Loft Superb high fill power goose down filling, filled in baffle boxes quilted for lightweight, incomparable softness and weightiness like a cloud to create the ultimate comfort. Proudly manufactured in Canada by a member of the Down Association of Canada. 15-year quality warranty.
• ★ PACKAGING ★-The comforter is packaged tightly in a reusable bag, so please spread it out for a few hours to let it regain its loft for first-time use.
Opiniones de clientes
Happy with this purchase. Duvet is puffy and looks great. Worth the spend.
So comfy! Can't seem to get out of bed.
I don't even know where to begin when telling you how happy I am with this product! Let me start off by saying I am always cold. At almost any point in the year you can find various blankets layered up on my bed, and living in the Canadian Maritimes, I definitely ordered the winter weight especially with winter coming. But I couldn't even sleep under it the first couple of days it was so warm! I couldn't believe it! It arrived vacuum sealed and after shaking it out, the down pockets were fluffed to perfection. Each pocket seemed to have a good amount of down filling and best of all, I wasn't able to find any feathers poking through the fabric. The fabric of the duvet itself was clean, soft and very comfortable - I had been expecting the crinkly sound that comes with many new duvets and was pretty happy this is more snuggle-ready. The seams and edges of the duvet were neat and tidy with no signs of loose stitching or untrimmed ends. Additionally there were four ties at each corner for securing a duvet cover. All around I am extremely happy with this duvet and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a quality duvet. The only advice I would give would be that if you like some over hang on the edges of your bed to order a size up. I have a double/full bed and ordered a Queen and it fits great. No visible boxspring!