🍁 Manufactured in Canada 🍁 Moraine Hutterite White Goose Down Duvet 700 TC & 725 Fill Power Luxurious Ultra-Soft
Prix unitaire par
• ★DELUXE SOFTNESS & COMFORT★ - Luxurious Cotton shell with 700 Thread Count per square inch (350TC double ply) and 100% cotton sateen with corner ties. Corner ties allow you to keep your favorite duvet cover secured with the duvet. The comforter is down proof and fine double needle edged with self-material piping. Ultra-soft and breathable, the fabric provides a plush and silk touch that gives you a super cozy night's sleep.
• ★FLUFFY & All Season★ - 15 options are available in Twin ( 64” x 88” ), Full/Double ( 78” x 88” ), Queen ( 88” x 90” ), King ( 102” x 90” ), and California King ( 110” x 100” )! Summer, All-Season, and Deluxe down fill weight available! Choose a combination that's perfect for your home! Good for any bedroom, guestroom bedding, or home collection. Please note that the measurement indicates the size of duvet shell.
• ★100% NATURAL & HEALTHY★ - Made by natural materials and with premium quality Made in Canada Hutterite white goose down supplied by RDS certified members, ensuring that the down comes from animals that were not subject to any unnecessary harm. The comforter is natural, safe, and skin-friendly.
• ★SLEEP IN A CLOUD★- Premium 725 Loft high fill power Hutterite white goose down filling, filled in baffle boxes quilted for lightweight, superb softness and smoothness like a cloud to create the ultimate comfort. Proudly manufactured in Canada by a member of the Down Association of Canada. 15-year quality warranty.
• ★PACKAGING★-The comforter is packaged tightly in a reusable bag, so please spread it out for a few hours to let it regain its loftiness for first-time use.
Critiques de produits
This is a great light weight comforter....the feathers are soft, not poking through like some down comforters. I love it....you will not be disappointed purchasing this particular comforter at all. Trust me, as I'm very particular in what I buy and it is on my bed, so that is s good thing. ** Update** after a year, and still no issues. There is no feathers poking through or shedding(?) as mentioned by another customer, and still as fluffy as I bought it. So it is still holding up beautifully. I do not regret purchasing it.
Exactly what I was looking for, first when you see it it looks flat and very thin but give it a chance and it will fluff. I have a Queen bed and ordered a King so I would not have to use bra skirt, fit perfectly. It has that hotel kinda feel I absolutely love it.
We are extremely pleased with this comforter which exceeded our expectations based on the price. During winter in our area -40 temperatures are not unknown and so far we have found this comforter very warm only requiring a sheet as additional bedding. If we had a complaint, and it really isn't one, it will be too warm for use in the summer.
This was absolutely excellent for the price I have most of my bed made from down I found it extra comfortable I have no complaints excellent product
pay attention folks - duck down duvets are perfectly fine for the summer... But when the temperature hits subzeros or feels like it because your place has no insulation (or you really do need to sleep in your car on that road trip) this is it, this is the real thing... real warm toasty bliss... like sleeping under a cloud (of course you can slap a light woolie on top if you are one of those people that needs to feel extra weight... but you will have blissfully warm toasty sleep...) and yes i speak to all you fellow insomniacs too esp when leaping out of bed to go to freezing loo in middle of night is sooooo unappealing.... remember that toasty warm bed is waiting for you.. suffer no longer, sleep well.. this is the ticket for sweet dreams. pinky swear darling :)