🍁 Manufactured in Canada 🍁 Ohrid White Down Comforter 289 TC & 725 Fill Power Luxurious Ultra-Soft
Preço de saldo
Preço unitário per
• ★DELUXE SOFT & COMFORT★ - Luxurious Cotton shell with 289 Thread Count per square inch and 100% cotton sateen with corner ties Corner tie offers the option to put on your favourite duvet cover and secures the duvet in place. Down proof, fine double needle edged with self-material piping. Ultra-soft and breathable, the plush and silk touch provide you a super cozy night's sleep.
• ★FLUFFY & All Season★ - 15 options available. Twin ( 64” x 88” ), Full/Double ( 78” x 88” ), Queen ( 88” x 90” ), King ( 102” x 90” ), and California King ( 110” x 100” )! Summer, All-Season, and Deluxe Fill! Make a combination that best suits you in any climate! Good home collection for bedroom or guestroom bedding.
• ★100% NATURAL & HEALTHY★ - Made by natural materials, and premium quality European white down supplied by RDS members, ensuring that the down and feathers come from animals that were not subject to any unnecessary harm. It is natural, safe, and skin-friendly.
• ★SLEEP IN A CLOUD★-Premium 725 Loft super fill power white down filling, filled in baffle boxes quilted for lightweight, incomparable softness and weightiness like a cloud to create the ultimate comfort. Proudly manufactured in Canada by a member of the Down Association of Canada. 15-year quality warranty.
• ★PACKAGING★-The comforter is packaged tightly in a reusable bag, so please spread it out for a few hours to let it regain its loft for first-time use.
Revisão de produtos
I bought this comforter to use for my bed to sleep at night. The quality of this comforter is excellent and it feels like durable made product. I like that this comforter fits the size of my bed flawlessly and is light weight for me to move around. This comforter is comfortable for me to sleep with and is super soft giving me a very well rested night of sleep. I really like that this comforter keeps me warm at night when it gets chilly. This comforter is just as advertised and is perfect for what I need it for. I'm happy with my purchase and I find it to be worth the value of my money. I recommend this product to anyone looking for a comforter to use.
My old down blanket is getting yellow spot and turned to be pretty clumpy after 8 years, the biggest problem is it was thicker so it was getting so hot at night. I was shopping for thinner down blanket and is happy to find this one. The blanket didn't feel heavy at all and I loved the fact that all corners came with spaces to tie it to the corner. It kept me warm but not overheating, Pretty happy with the thickness as it is pretty lightweight, price is pretty good as well, I will be using it all through the year for sure.
Love it! Thin enough and breathable for the summer time in BC.
So far I love this duvet, I'm using it with a duvet sleeve I had bought separately, no minuses for me on this purchase!
This is a nice quality duvet for the price. Seems well made, not super thick.