🍁 Manufactured in Canada 🍁 Garda White Down Comforter 289 TC & 650 Fill Power Luxurious Ultra-Soft
Unit price per
• ★ DELUXE SOFT & COMFORT ★ - Luxurious Cotton shell with 289 Thread Count per square inch and 100% cotton sateen with corner ties Corner tie offers the option to put on your favourite duvet cover and secures the duvet in place. Down proof, fine double needle edged with self-material piping. Ultra-soft and breathable, the plush and silk touch provide you a super cozy night's sleep.
• ★ FLUFFY & All Season ★ - 15 options available. Twin ( 64” x 88” ), Full/Double ( 78” x 88” ), Queen ( 88” x 90” ), King ( 102” x 90” ), and California King ( 110” x 100” )! Summer, All-Season, and Deluxe Fill! Make a combination that best suits you in any climate! Good home collection for bedroom or guestroom bedding.
• ★ 100% NATURAL & HEALTHY ★ - Made by natural materials, and premium quality European white down supplied by RDS members, ensuring that the down and feathers come from animals that were not subject to any unnecessary harm. It is natural, safe, and skin-friendly.
• ★ SLEEP IN A CLOUD ★Premium 650 Loft high fill power down filling, filled in baffle boxes quilted for lightweight, incomparable softness and weightiness like a cloud to create the ultimate comfort. Proudly manufactured in Canada by a member of the Down Association of Canada. 15-year quality warranty.
• ★ PACKAGING ★The comforter is packaged tightly in a reusable bag, so please spread it out for a few hours to let it regain its loft for first-time use.
Pretty great, but beware these are SUPER hot. Wish I knew, still like em but I would have gone much lighter
I am so in love with this duvet Just ordered another one for My Mama. It is incredibly soft, warm and comforting. Best purchase ever! Well worth Every dollar!! Purchased a third!!!!
Well made light weight quilt/duvet Definately would recommend.
Full disclosure, I've only been using the duvet for a week. I got the duvet because I am always freezing, even when using 4 normal blankets. I live in Canada and my house is kept to 16 degrees Celsius in winter, so it gets chilly. I can sleep with just this in a duvet cover and I am warm all night! Its super fluffy and cozy. The little loops to tie the corners in are sewn in nicely and don't look like they will rip out. I haven't found it to be noisy either. Honestly one of the best things I have bought in a long time.