🍁 Manufactured in Canada 🍁 Killarney Bedding Superior White Goose Down Pillow Insert 233 TC 600 Fill Power Royal Pillow
Unit price per
• ★FOR EXCELLENT RELAXED SLEEP ★-Forget all about your old-time generic pillows. The feeling of sleeping on a premium quality goose down pillow is far beyond any of your previous sleeping experiences – you must try sleeping on one of our pillows to believe how good it is!
• ★PILLOW POWER★ – Our pillows have a 600 fill power, which makes them extra lofty and fluffy, and it will puff up on its own after use. The down proof shell is 100% cotton with a 233 thread count. Combined with its sterilized down filling, it is ideal for people with allergy. Standard (20”x26”), Queen (20”x30”), King (20”x36) with two levels of fill weight to fit your need.
• ★PERFECT FOR ALL POSITIONS ★– These medium density pillows are specially designed to cushion your head and neck with gentle support, making it ideal for back and side sleepers. Also, face down sleepers may appreciate its extra fluffiness and cloud-like softness. No matter how you sleep, the pillows will shape accordingly.
• ★PAIN FREE ZZZs ★– Those who suffer from stiff necks and back pain usually have poor quality pillows to blame. Because of the superior quality of our white goose down pillows, you’ll notice your stiff neck and back pain diminish or disappear. Unlike feather pillows, there is no crunching or crackling sounds.
• ★CONFIDENT PURCHASE★-All product materials are carefully selected, strictly inspected and well constructed to make the pillows durable for daily usage. This eco-conscious down pillow is made of natural materials. Professionally sanitized and hypoallergenic. Proudly manufactured by Highland Feather in Canada, a member of the Down Association of Canada. 5-year quality warranty.
a bit more firm that expected but still a high quality pillow
Its super soft and fluffy but provides 0 support to side sleepers
If you put your pillow in a standard pillow protector it looses its fullness, need to get a bigger case for a standard pillow.
Excellent pillows for the price. Comfortable, firm, but not too firm. I'm a side sleeper and they retain their shape making for a good nights sleep. My wife has never had a feather pillow and was pleasantly surprised. No smell or feathers sticking out like many of the cheaper pillows. Great buy!
I guess you get what you paid for, so I shouldn’t have expected too much. Here’s what I would say. This pillow is soft, but it can’t really hold on it’s own, because there is almost no support. I put this pillow on top of a medium-firm pillow and it’s perfect for when I’m laying on my back. If you are a side sleeper, I think this pillow will mostly do the job. It gets flat very quickly and doesn’t keep a nice shape. I’m tempted to buy another pillow just to put more stuffing into my current pillow. That’s probably the problem, this pillow needs more stuffing so that it doesn’t go completely flat when being laid on.