🍁 Manufactured in Canada 🍁 Plitvice White Goose Down Duvet 500 TC & 600 Fill Power Luxurious Ultra-Soft
Unit price per
• ★DELUXE SOFTNESS & COMFORT★ - Luxurious Cotton shell with 500 Thread Count per square inch and 100% cotton sateen with corner ties. Corner ties allow you to keep your favorite duvet cover secured with the duvet. The comforter is down proof and fine double needle edged with self-material piping, with a Damask Swiss Dots pattern. Ultra-soft and breathable, the fabric provides a plush and silky touch that gives you a super cozy night's sleep.
• ★FLUFFY & All Season★ - 15 options are available in Twin ( 64” x 88” ), Full/Double ( 78” x 88” ), Queen ( 88” x 90” ), King ( 102” x 90” ), and California King ( 110” x 100” )! Summer, All-Season, and Deluxe down fill weight available! Choose a combination that's perfect for your home! Good for any bedroom, guestroom bedding, or home collection. Please note that the measurement indicates the size of duvet shell.
• ★100% NATURAL & HEALTHY★ - Made by natural materials and with premium quality white goose down supplied by RDS certified members, ensuring that the down comes from animals that were not subject to any unnecessary harm. The comforter is natural, safe, and skin-friendly.
• ★SLEEP IN A CLOUD★- Premium 600 Loft high fill power goose down filling, filled in baffle boxes quilted for lightweight, superb softness and smoothness like a cloud to create the ultimate comfort. Proudly manufactured in Canada by a member of the Down Association of Canada. 15-year quality warranty.
• ★PACKAGING★-The comforter is packaged tightly in a reusable bag, so please spread it out for a few hours to let it regain its loftiness for first-time use.
Best purchase ever. Great customer service. Thank you
This duvet is LOVELY. I live in Vancouver, BC so we don't get super cold winters. Maybe it drops down to -9 and that would be overnight for the most part. This doesn't have much bearing on the inside temperatures of the house though as we do have heat of course. BUT, I MUST have a cold bedroom. I like the window open all night and it is positioned above my head. This duvet is so cozy and fluffy and has some weight to it. In my opinion, it's the perfect winter duvet for me but there is no way I could use it in the summer. I will hold onto my lighter weight duvet for the warmer months as we do not have A/C. It did not have a smell to it and it was also not compressed too much. It came in a rather large bag and box. I shook it out then put it directly into my duvet cover, hopped into bed to try it out and am embarrassed to say, stayed in said bed under the fluffy new duvet for the remainder of the day reading my book and watching Netflix AND IT WAS 3:00 WHEN I STARTED THAT NONSENSE! So, I suppose that is my only warning. You will not want to get out of bed and your productivity level may suffer! Another great feature is the corner and mid-way tabs so that you can secure the duvet to your duvet covers if they have attachments. SO NICE! I'm very happy with my purchase.
We went from using a 10 year old Ikea feather duvet to this down duvet and couldn't be happier. It's warm and fluffy, and the down stays where it's supposed to within the duvet. With the Ikea duvet, we used a blanket on top and a mattress heater below, but we don't need either with this new duvet! We've had it for a month and a half and haven't seen any feathers coming out yet. Seems like a pretty quality-made product. Just be aware that this is definitely a WINTER duvet - we're going to have to figure something else out for the spring and summer months, because it keeps you WARM!
I bought it in August but held off of using it until September and just had my first night.... its going to be one comfortable winter this year! I wasn't sure for it's lightness that it would be warm enough but yes, it is so cozy and warm. It's my first duvet and I'm so glad I treated myself to this.... I have no problems to report but will update if I do.
They come air tight and fluff up really fast! I live in Alberta Canada and have a basement bedroom so it's really cold and this keeps me nice a toasty! I love it!!